Our program is among the most highly ranked in the nation, with comprehensive clinical training and research opportunities. The program emphasizes a balanced approach to residency training focusing on gaining clinical skills, research acumen and career development with resident wellness.
- Our five-year categorical program allows you to complete your internship year here, then stay to finish residency training.
- In the clinic, you’ll treat everything, and a lot of it. We draw a large patient population with conditions from the common to the rare and complex.
Learn about our clinical environment »
- Gain clinical expertise with confidence. With our supervised, graded independence, you’ll have decision-making responsibility with appropriate guidance.
- Learn from world-renowned faculty in every neurology subspecialty and all related specialities.
- Join an immense neuroscience community, with 170+ faculty in neurology alone.
Read full details about the program on the Division of Pediatric & Developmental Neurology website.