Our city will surprise you! With beautiful parks, eclectic neighborhoods, creative restaurants, professional sports teams and abundant cultural attractions, it’s a fun and livable city for families and singles alike. Easy transportation and affordability put everything within reach.
- In this highly affordable city, you can afford spacious housing in safe, lovely neighborhoods close to campus.
- Quality public and private K-12 schools are available throughout the metro area.
- Forest Park is an outdoor oasis. Among the nation’s largest urban parks, it is steps from Washington University Medical Campus, with running and bike trails, golf courses, sports fields and more.
- Our world-class museums — the St. Louis zoo, art museum, history museum and science museum are all fabulous — and free.
- The lively St. Louis restaurant scene will make any foodie happy.
- We’re sports crazy. St. Louis Cardinals baseball, Blues hockey and a new professional MLS soccer team keep us busy.
Discover more of St. Louis
parks • kids’ attractions • culture • sports • food • transportation • the outdoors